Monday, March 15, 2010

Holy Ghost on the Runway


My memory ain't what it use ta be.

Now let me see here. Was it Leludacris? Doucheronomy? Exsqueezetheseashyfeet? Come on now. Y'all know y'all bible chapters. Ain't you got no learning?

NTways. The chapter that talks about Jehovah's rules. The one where you ain't allowed to wear shoes wit buckles, eat clams on a Sunday, comb your hair to the east, or play hopscotch wit white people. Ain't that the same chapter that say boys ain't allowed to slap they sticks togeva?

Now, I ain't exackly seen Chris Brown put his anteater on somebody's sturgeon, but look a here at this dancing. Ain't this what the children do at the heathen clubs? Ms. Brown is givin me all types of feva in this video. Maybe this explains why he wailed on that big foreheaded chile from Africa: she ain't had the right mechanicals in the private area.

Jehovah, your chaps is too many things! Somebody go get me my Doans pills and hand me my church fan. You know. The one made out of paper with a picture of Jesus looking upwards and the words "The Sanctified Church of the Holly Roller Trinity Resurrection for the Divine Blood in Christ Trinity Tabernacle Ministries" printed on Jesus' dress. Yes, dress. Jesus was not ashamed of who he was.

Y'all got me to babblin. Look at this video and you tell me if Chris Brown took his piggy to the market. I gotta take my hat to the cleaners, play my numbers, and get my can of Colt 45.

Yeah. Of course, chile. Gunkified.

2 comments:

  1. yesss ms skrawberry! yes!


    OMG THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON MY BLOG AND BITCH YOU ARE GRADE A BAAAAD! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete